Does everyone have doubts about What is an APK? Why we MOD the Android application or game?. Why you want to install apps, games, or MOD?, why you must use the MOD application?. Now this content to clear doubts from Android. Should you read and know about problems about how to solve the problems.
1. About APK
What is an APK?
APK is defined by the” Android application package”. If you install APK files on your phone, the Android application installer was used in the operating system. APK is a ZIP-based archive, but archives based on JAR format data with .apk extension. So Android application is called by APK file.
Why need APK?
- Now time, increase in Android users. Many users try to experience lots of games and apps on mobile. Lots of Android games and apps have been available at Google Play. You want any application download from Google Play with protected.
- Some applications are blocked by Google Play and restricted in countries. If you are interested in blocked and restricted apps, Download that application from our site.
- If you don’t install Google Play and don’t download from the Play store.
- Installing applications on our site, Also our sites provide paid applications with infringing copyright.
What is obb?
OBB is additional extended data for Android games. Some games need more work, OBB while helping to expose more works. For example, Free fire has an APK package and an OBB file. If you don’t need Google Play to download the OBB file for the package. Because APKPREEM provides APK files with OBB files. So you don’t need to find and get OBB.
What is APKs?
Every application has been released to Google play by Application bundle, but Google Play makes new format APK share anymore. It will replace APKs.
If you install our APKs normal way, follow our instructions to install the application package. Installation instructions below in the article.
Allow installing third-party apps on your device
If you want to install a game or application for your device, must you allow install third-party permission on your phone? After it will be installed on the device.
complete these steps to Settings > Privacy > and select Unknown sources. After you install and use our MOD application on your device.
Install an APK
Installing APK files is like eating cake. First, download the application package on our site. You see a download notification then click and install the application on your device.
This video will shows, How to download and install the APK file from APKPREEM.
Installing APK with OBB data
In case you install an application have obb, following these steps to complete it:
- Download APK from APKTAMILPRO and install the package (don’t open the APK file after installation)
- Next download the OBB file then extracts the OBB zip file.
- Copy the extracted file to /SDCARD/Android/Obb folder.
- Now go to open the application and it will successfully be running on your device!
For example, In case you download PUBG Mobile APK from our site, you will need these requirements:
- Download the PUBG Mobile APK from APKPREEM and install (Don’t open the APK after installation)
- Download the OBB (com.tencent.ig.zip) and unzip the zip file using a zip file extractor, after the extraction you get the com.tencent.ig folder.
- Copy the com.tencent.ig folder to /SDCARD/Android/obb
- Checking the full path of the .obb file look similar to the following path: /SDCARD/Android/obb/com.tencent.ig/main.11021.com.tencent.ig.obb
- After you paste the obb folder to the correct path, just open the PUBG Mobile APK and start the fight in battlegrounds!
3. Common problems when installing APK
1. Error “app not installed”
Follow these instructions to know about problem and solve methods :
a) If you get this error from installing an application, may you have to delete another application (already installed on phone) try our app install. Please uninstall the already installed app.
b) Also, maybe it will be blocked by Google Play protect for restrictions reason. So please turn off this feature from the Google Play app.
c) This error was may be occurred by a device not support. Because some devices have a low configuration. So you cannot install some applications.
d) If you have done all of this kind above, still you cannot solve the problem via install APK, try restarting your mobile and after trying it.
2. Error “Download failed because may not have purchased this app”
These errors occur with the application contains have OBB file. In this problem you have seen, if you forgot to place the OBB file on the folder.
Then if you copied OBB and paste it correctly, you got still error? try Google Play original OBB version. Then install Original APK only after install our site APK and paste the original OBB on the folder again!